NAVIGATION

Thursday, January 27, 2011

BLACKBERRY

I was given a Blackberry device by my company as a tool recently. I guess it will be easier for me to update my blog but I end up wasting my time to find a blackberry apps to update my blog. Before this I have a mobile version of blog update in my previous phone but the line is not unlimited for data usage. I endup paying high bills so that is why  I seldomly update via mobile.
When this device received, it equipped with full unlimited plan for data usage, I thought it would be easier to browse and blogging. But for time being I need to load the whole page like I was using my desktop PC. So for a mobile user, it would be troublesome. All I can do is installing Opera Mini for my easier use for this update. Maybe later Ill try other things or gadget for this matter. Still finding time to check-in check-out this device.

2 comments:

  1. Download Whatapps juak supaya dapat free smsm sesama iphone user juak..kakya, beli BB juak untuk Saf..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to whatapps? lak chekc it out la.. thanks sheilla.

    ReplyDelete